Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The laughs and smirks and the reality

To start this blog, I could not think of a better way.  When this song begins, the audience and, yes, even Dave are laughing and smirking and then the power of the reality sets in and this is a bravura performance.
Many of us are struggling in the same way with comments, mostly from the right, that people who are unemployed are lazy and this is so not true.  We are people who have worked hard most of our lives and now face a job market that is deplorable.
I hope to share my own personal story with you.
I hope you will share yours.
I hope you will tell your location and type of work you would like, need or have skills and I hope, most of all, some employers will start looking at this blog and through this grassroots effort we can connect some good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment